We have a strict School Uniform Policy at Boston Spa Academy. Below you will find links to the policy and a selection of guidance documents relating to our school uniform.
All students are expected to maintain a high standard of personal appearance. The following is academy dress:
- Black Boston Spa Academy blazer with our name and logo on the breast pocket.
- Plain white collared shirt, with the top button done up and tucked in at the waistband.
- Boston Spa Academy tie, blue and green diagonal stripes, clipped onto the shirt collar.
- Their house badge and The Gorse Academy Trust badge, worn on the blazer lapel.
- Optional, black ‘V’ necked jumper with the school blue and green trim around the neck.
- Plain black leather shoes – no boots or trainers.
- Black socks and an optional plain black belt.
Students are able to wear the Boston Spa Academy checked skirt. This must be worn at knee length.
Conventional black trousers which are tailored. These should not be tight fitting or figure hugging and not made from stretchy fabrics.
Patterns and lines must not be shaved into the hair. No unnatural colours or extreme hairstyles.
Single ear studs can be worn in each ear lobe, one discreet ring per hand and a charity band.
Hijabs should be navy or black in colour.
Only foundation, black/brown mascara and neutral eye shadow should be worn. No other make up should be worn including eye liner, blusher and bronzer, nail varnish and artificial nails are not permitted.
All students are expected to wear plain black leather shoes, or leather look shoes. All shoes must be free from any branding and must have black laces. All shoes must have a flat sole and sit below the ankle. Nicholas Deakin are not an acceptable shoe.
- Student planner
- Black pen
- Purple pen
- Green pen
- White board pen
- Glue Stick
- Scientific calculator
- Reading book
- English Dictionary